Module Platform is a building unit Astroneer.
- Once upgraded, modules can be built upon this structure, by clicking through the available schematics and adding the appropriate materials to create the module.
- Module Platforms cannot expand out with more Resin.
- You can connect vehicles to module platforms using the umbulical on the front of the platform.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Though they are primarily used for crafting modules, Module Platform can be also used for the following:
- Housing for power sources, like solar panels.
- Storage, each platform has 4 attachment points that are free to use.
Limits[edit | edit source]
You may have up to 5 Module Platforms directly connected to your Habitat. However, this limit can be avoided by creating a platform with only a single resin, building off of that platform and repeating.