Platform is a building unit Astroneer.
Platforms are activated when a player clicks on a connection from a habitat or another Platform and created when a Resin is placed in the indicated spot. When it is ready for use, the Platform will become solid.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Platforms can be used for the following:
- The Platform can then be expanded again into a Large Platform.
- Constructing another platform directly in front of the platform will prevent it from being upgraded into a Large Platform
- Used as a housing for one Tier-2 objects , like Solar Panel, Storage, and Artifacts.
- Storage for 2 small items (8 if using storage module).
- Using Platform for storage prevents items from getting blown away during Storms
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Six Platforms can be built off the habitat, 5 Platforms may connect to a platform already in connection to the habitat. At least 8 platforms can extend out from the habitat in a continuous line away from the base. Please verify the maximum total number of platforms and module platforms and add that info here.
- There is a bug where if too much platform built on a base, older platform and it's module will stop sharing it's power with it's base, but it can still function independently