Explore and exploit distant worlds in Astroneer – A game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration. Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich. On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable Resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new Tools, Vehicles, and Modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile Rover bases.Astroneer is currently on Steam 'Early Access' and will focus on the exploration sandbox and balancing world-building power players can wield. From there look towards the release of the game, which will flesh out narrative elements, polish the survival and base-builder sandbox, and expand multiplayer capabilities.
- Register to keep track of your contributions and join our community.
Need help with the basics?
- Find out more about how to edit a wiki on the Gamepedia help page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- Read through our local Guide on Editing.
- Swing by the TODO page, where you can see the priorities for what we think is important, and how you can contribute.
- Hang out in the wiki's Slack Group
16 July 2018
14 July 2018
|21:28||Hazards (diff | hist) . . (+83) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Cavern Lure) (Tag: Visual edit)|
|18:38||Schematic (diff | hist) . . (-7) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Researchable Tech (By Size): Fixed typo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)|
|14:20||Large Shredder (diff | hist) . . (+32) . . 188.8.131.52 (Reworded) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)|
|m 11:25||Byte (diff | hist) . . (+27) . . Cinnamunoo (added more ways to get harvestables) (Tag: Visual edit)|
|m 11:24||Research (Mechanic) (diff | hist) . . (-1) . . Cinnamunoo (Harvestables are activated) (Tag: Visual edit)|
|More Recent Changes|