We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Terrain Tool can have up to 3 augmentations active at one time. This can be done by attaching augments to the Terrain Tool itself. Any active augments attached to the tool will consume additional power.
List of Augments[edit | edit source]
- Inhibitor: Disables the primary function of an object. In the case of the Terrain Tool it prevents the tool from terraforming.
- Boost Mod: Increase the performance of an object. Specifically in the Terrain Tool, it'll dig out terrain faster at the additional cost of Power
- Narrow Mod: Reduces the terraforming radius.
- Wide Mod: Increases the terraforming radius.
- Alignment Mod: Creates a flat plane that is perpendicular to the curve of the planet
- Terrain Analyzer: Stores terrain color, and can be used later to paint the terrain with the stored color once the augment's gauge has been filled. Can also be used to Deform/Terraform a set color W/O effecting other terrain colors. (Example, if using an Analyzer that is filled with "snow" on terrain that is Not "snow", the terrain will not be removed.)
Combinations of Augments[edit | edit source]
- Inhibitor + Terrain Tool = Enables the collection of resources without changing the terrain shape
- As in now, attaching multiple augments of the same type does not intensify the effects
- ex: adding two Wide Mod on a terrain tool will not cause the radius to be any larger than if one augment were to put