|This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .|
|Crafted at||Large Printer|
|Unlock Cost||7,500 Bytes|
The Auto Extractor is an automation item in Astroneer. It allows players to slowly extract resources from deposits without removing terrain, in exchange for giving the player 15 times the amount of nuggets it would give by digging by hand.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Auto Extractor|| Rubber
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Power Consumption Rate: 8 U/s
At full power, the extractor takes 55.5 seconds to create a single nugget of extracted material. This will fill up its two slots in 111 seconds, a Medium Storage in 7.4 minutes, a Medium Storage Silo in 22.2 minutes, a Medium Resource Canister in 29.6 minutes, and a Large Resource Canister in 6 hours and 10 minutes with the use of an Auto Arm.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Auto Extractor requires 6 cycles to complete one nugget.
- The Auto Extractor is able to attach directly to Tier 4 attachment slots for easy moving without needing to package it.
- The green bars on each side of the Auto Extractor indicates how much resource is left to extract in the current deposit.
- You can put a Medium Resource Canister, Medium Storage, or Medium Storage Silo on the top of the Auto Extractor to add extra storage without using an Auto Arm.
- You can put a Tall Storage on the top of the Auto Extractor so extracted resources are further away. This can be useful when using an Auto Arm with Auto Extractors placed sideways or upside down.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Auto Extractor was first shown off on the June 12, 2020 SES Dev Twitch stream.
Media[edit | edit source]