|Crafted at||Small Printer|
|Unlock Cost||1000 Bytes|
Source[edit | edit source]
|Delay Repeater||Zinc||Small Printer|
Uses[edit | edit source]
The Delay Repeater is used to delay activation signal after being triggered using Sensors or Button Repeater. It can be placed in any slot, or can be placed on the ground. Player can set a delay from 1 to 25. Setting the delay to 1 will cause connected modules to be activated almost instantly (0,15s), while setting delay to 25 will activate connected modules after 3,5s.
The Delay Repeater can be activated multiple ways, including:
- A Button Repeater
- Another Delay Repeater
- A Power Sensor, Battery Sensor or Storage Sensor
- Context keys when attached to the front or back of a Rover
- Reaction Slots
The yellow spike at the top of the button is the Target Pin. Clicking the spike will allow the player to plant the Pin on an acceptable module (much like the Winch), as well as letting them create a branch point. Up to 12 Pins and branch points can be created from a single Delay Repeater.
- While the small branch point spikes can be used to create a new Target Pin, the spikes themselves cannot be used to trigger modules.
- Creating a new Target Pin from a branch point will count as one of the button's 12 available spikes.
- After activating, the delay repeater will activate or toggle the state of all connected modules, which also causes the Button and Wires to flash green. The list of toggleable modules and their behaviors can be found in the next section.
- While the delay repeater can be placed on and activated by the Backpack's two auxiliary slots, one cannot create a Target Pin from a button attached to any backpack slot.
- Anchoring a Target Pin to a platform will allow the button to toggle all items on that platform.
- Similarly, anchoring a Target Pin to any non-canister storage will allow all items on that storage to be toggled at once.
List of Activatable Items[edit | edit source]
The following items can be activated with a Delay Repeater/Button Repeater/Sensor:
- Small, Medium, and Large Printers (will start/stop printing)
- Packagers (will activate the packager)
- Tethers, Glowsticks, and Extenders (will place one tether/glowstick/extender)
- Portable Oxygenator (will toggle on/off)
- Beacon (will cycle beacon color)
- Worklight and Floodlight (will toggle on/off)
- Small and Medium Generators (will toggle on/off)
- Dynamite and Fireworks (will activate/launch item)
- All Horns (will honk)
- Holographic Figurine (will cycle figurine type if not slotted)
- Auto Arm (will toggle on/off)
- Medium and Large Resource Canisters (will toggle intake/output modes)
- Medium Soil Canister (will toggle intake/output modes)
- Other Button Repeaters (will toggle the button and thus anything connected to the button)
- All Platforms (will toggle all modules attached to platform)
- All Non-Canister Storage (will toggle all modules attached to storage [Note: Button Repeater will NOT fold/unfold Medium Storage])
- Solid-Fuel and Hydrazine Thrusters (will activate/toggle thrust)
- Smelting Furnace (will toggle on/off)
- Soil Centrifuge (will start/stop soil processing)
- Chemistry Lab (will start/stop production)
- Atmospheric Condenser (will start/stop gas collection)
- Research Chamber (will start/stop research)
- Exo Request Platform (will send request rocket)
- Trade Platform (will send trade rocket, provided scrap is attached; will bring back the currently selected trade.)
- Auto Extractor (will toggle on/off)
- Landing Pad (will unfold/fold pad)
Additionally, the following items can activate the Delay Repeater:
- Tractor, Medium, and Large Rover (can activate with the context key if placed on front/back slots)
- Power, Battery, and Storage Sensors (can activate via the sensors' Target Pins)
- XL Sensor Arch, Large Sensor Hoop A, Large Sensor Hoop B, and Large Sensor Ring (can activate via the yellow-centered reaction slots)
Gallery[edit | edit source]