|The subject of this article has been removed from Astroneer.
This page is kept for historical purposes.
|Crafted at||Small Printer|
|Recipe||1x Titanium Alloy|
|Unlock Cost||4,000 Bytes|
The Dropship was a deployable module that allowed players to establish new bases anywhere. While still in a crate, the Dropship acted like any Tier-1 equipment; it could attach to any slot and thus players were able to carry it by hand or in their backpack. When it was taken out of the crate, the Dropship could no longer be moved and the only option was to deploy it to set up a new base.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
Once constructed, the Dropship acted as:
- The hub of the player's new base
- A place to protect players from the deadly effects of storms when entered
- The game saves each time the Dropship was entered
- A respawn point in case of death (to act as a spawn, players must enter the Dropship at least once)
- An infinite source of Oxygen
The Dropship had two Tier-1 slots on the back to attach up to two items, as well as two power connectors to expand bases outwards.
When starting a new game, the player arrived on Terran in a Dropship.
A Dropship would bring the player back to their last save point after respawning from death.
Media[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]