|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Recipe||1x Explosive Powder|
|Unlock Cost||3,750 Bytes|
Dynamite is an explosive item in Astroneer that can be used to destroy items and create holes in the terrain.
Source[edit | edit source]
Use[edit | edit source]
When placed, the Dynamite will do nothing, but hovering the cursor over it and pressing F on PC , or X on console will play a series of beeps before the dynamite explodes. The explosion is fatal to players within the explosion radius.
- Destroys any modules, platforms, trees, and other game objects the dynamite attaches to, with the exception of Shelters.
- Only one object can be destroyed with one piece of dynamite.
- Terrain in a small sphere around the explosion site will be destroyed instantly.
- Resources within the blast radius will be harvested.
- Putting Dynamite into a shredder will cause it to explode, destroying the shredder.
- Dynamite, hydrogen, methane, and hydrazine can chain explosions to one another. These explosions get larger and larger as more explosives are added.
Media[edit | edit source]