Dynamite can be found deep within planets lying on the ground, or more often on the backpacks of dead explorers. In rare circumstances, it can also be found on the surface of Exotic Planets. It can also be researched and crafted at the Backpack's Printer using 1 Aluminum.
Use[edit | edit source]
When placed, the dynamite will do nothing, but hovering the cursor over it will cause a prompt to pop up. Following the prompt by holding "E" (or holding alt and left clicking) will play a sound and the piece of dynamite will explode soon after . The explosion can be fatal to players, including those on a multiplayer server.
- Destroys any modules, platforms, trees, and other game objects the dynamite attaches to, with the exception of the Habitat and the drop site.
- Terrain and resources in a small sphere around the explosion site will be cleared instantly. It does not drop the Resources mined and is therefore not useful for clearing deposits of the rarer materials such as Lithium or Titanium.
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Dynamite can stick to the player, and removing it might be really difficult without assistance from another player.
- Holding dynamite that is exploded by other dynamite may leave your character stuck holding nothing.
- The size of dynamite can be increased by attaching it to the terrain tool and then attaching another piece to the original.(Does not effect the explosion size)
Media[edit | edit source]