|| Liquid Fuel
| Trade Value
Hydrazine is one of the resources in Astroneer. It can be refined in the Hydrazine Refinery from Ammonium that is mined from it's deposits. It can also be generated (slowly) using a Fuel Condenser module.
Similar to Sediment, Hydrazines requires Canister to store, due to it's liquid properties. However the canister can be reused once the hydrazine used to refuel a Shuttle
- Hydrazine can be used to fuel a spacecraft for travel, as one tank of it, equal to 2 fuel unit
- Takeoff and Landing each costs 1 fuel unit
- Interplanetary travels costs 2 fuel unit
- It can also fire in the thruster for 10 second for each tank of hydrazine
- It can explode in a much larger intensity than dynamite, the hydrazine itself however require an external trigger aka. the dynamite itself
- Hydrazine is based on a real-life Non-Organic compound, commonly used as a rocket fuel.
- Hydrazine might make a comeback for being tradeable, and on the other side it'll also start requiring Canister to be crafted beforehand in order to obtain hydrazine
Hydrazine below the surface