The Inhibitor Mod is an Augment, which prevents your Terrain Tool from Deforming (adding/removing) the surface you are using it on.
However, when collecting on a surface with resources on or in it, the resource will collect to a set depth, depending on whether or not you are using the Narrow, or Wide mod. This will, however, work on resources that require the use of a Drill, i.e. Lithium, or Titanium, when used with a drill mod, but the inhibitor mod must be in the top slot.
It also allows the dislodging of surface rocks, stalagmites and stalactites without damaging terrain.
- Inhibitor + Terrain Tool = Enables the collection of resources without changing the Terrain shape
- + Terrain Analyzer + Add mode = Painting Mode. enables coloring the terrain without Deforming it.
- + Narrow Mod= Precision Painting (small brush size)
- + Wide Mod= Broad Painting (large brush size)
- + Narrow Mod = Allows collection of resources in a much smaller radius
- + Wide Mod = Allows collection of resources in a much larger radius