|Crafted at||Large Printer|
|Recipe||2x Titanium Alloy|
|Byte Cost||5,000 Bytes|
A Large Shuttle base has two Tier-3 slots and two Tier-2 slots. One Tier-2 slot is needed for either a Solid-Fuel Thruster or a Hydrazine Thruster. One Tier-2 slot is intended for an Oxygenator, however, you can place anything there.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Large Shuttle|| Titanium Alloy x2
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Similar to other vehicles, Shuttles provide unlimited Oxygen to players tethered to them. If an Oxygenator is onboard, it will provide oxygen to connected tethers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Should you find yourself marooned without any fuel, Ammonium and Laterite are found on every planet; you'll need to refine the Laterite into Aluminum in a Smelting Furnace in order to craft a Solid-Fuel Thruster.
- You can use a Packager on your Atmospheric Condenser (or just print a new one) and attach that to the large shuttle to easily collect gasses from planets.
- Shuttles in orbit that are trying to land at a base that has another shuttle on a landing pad will not be able to land without another, non-used landing pad present.
- For maximum storage, place two Large Storage Silo Bs onto the two Tier-3 slots on the shuttle, then place 12 Medium Storage Silos onto each of these large silos, then place a Medium Storage Silo in the side slot for a total of 25 Medium Storage Silos, providing 600 Tier-1 storage slots.
Media[edit | edit source]