Medium Solar Panel
|Medium Solar Panel|
|Crafted at||Small Printer|
|Byte Cost||3,750 Bytes|
It only produces power when exposed to sunlight. The two panels are folded upward over the center when it is not exposed to sunlight.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Medium Solar Panel|| Copper
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Power Production Rate: 2 Units/s
- A Medium Solar Panel will fill one column of a medium battery in 8 seconds.
- A Medium Solar Panel produces four times as much power as a Small Solar Panel and twice as much power as a Medium Wind Turbine.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
A Small Solar Panel and a Solar Panel for comparison
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pre-Release version has similarity to pathfinder from the movie "The Martian". It has 3 panels, which were changed to 2 along with a new model later in Pre-Alpha.
- The small bars on the panels don't line up with the holders. This might be due to a scale issue.