|Crafted at||Large Printer|
The PUM-KN Shelter is a base building item in Astroneer and central point of permanent bases. It is a reward from the final stage of the EXO Biofuel Obtainment Operation, which gives the player two small boxes and unlocks the blueprint in a Large Printer. When unboxed it will set up and turn the surrounding Terrain into a blackish-gray soil that is only removable with a Drill or Drill Mod.
Source[edit | edit source]
|PUM-KN Shelter|| Clay
Uses[edit | edit source]
The PUM-KN Shelter is the central part of a players base:
- The game saves each time the PUM-KN Shelter is entered
- A respawn point in case of death
- An infinite source of Oxygen and Power
- Power Production Rate: 1 U/s
The PUM-KN Shelter has two Tier-1 slots on its side to attach up to two items, as well as four power connectors to expand bases outwards
Notes[edit | edit source]
- PUKM-KN Shelters are mainly cosmetic, and act the exact same as a normal Shelter:
- PUM-KN Shelters will provide the player with power and oxygen, similar to a normal Shelter, even though there is no indication of power or oxygen production.
- The PUM-KN Shelter cannot be moved or packaged with a Packager after it has been placed.
- When printing a PUM-KN Shelter, they will be printed into large crates. Small crates are only given as a reward for the event, due to the size of the EXO Request Platform rocket.
Media[edit | edit source]