|Release Date||February 9, 2019|
|Original Post||Link to SystemEra forums page|
|Previous Patch||Patch 1.0|
|Next Patch||Patch 1.0.6|
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that would cause game audio to play through Oculus Tray Tool if it was running rather than speakers or headphones.
- Reduced the number of times the game pings our backend service with Achievement progress. This is a speculative fix to the ongoing issue of Retro Suits not appearing for some Early Access / Game Preview players, which is caused by a failure of the service to properly retrieve your account inventory.
- Made some targeted performance optimizations in the Terrain and Multiplayer systems.
- Put guards around the most commonly occurring low-level crash, improving overall stability of the game.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if speedy players attempted to open the catalog before their Astroneer had fully spawned in the world.
- Fixed a rare, but annoying crash that would occur if a player deformed terrain then quickly exited the game, preventing the game from saving their terrain changes properly.