|Release Date||February 15, 2019|
|Original Post||Official System Era Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 1.0.4|
|Next Patch||Patch 1.0.7|
Updates[edit | edit source]
The primary focus of this release is addressing the top crashes we are seeing out in the wild. This patch also contains some performance improvements and other bug fixes.
Fixed several of our most commonly reported crashes increasing overall stability. Most notably, we have fixed crash which would occur when saving a game, causing that save game to be corrupted. Saved games affected by this issue should once again become playable after installing this update.
Made additional performance improvements to the Terrain system, specifically when deforming a lot of terrain.
- Fixed a bug where Research Samples attached to the bottom of Hazards would fall through terrain when the Hazard was dug up.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would not see the appropriate Oxygenator state in Multiplayer games.
- Fixed a bug where undermining large EXO wrecks would cause them to jitter around wildly while they look for a stable resting spot.
- Fixed a collision issue on some of the larger rocks and formations found on Vesania.
- Fixed a bug where Hazards would be destroyed too quickly when dug up. The fix changes unburying behavior across the entire game to be more consistent for all objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused foliage to shrink in place when harvesting with the Terrain Tool at maximum range
Made a few more small changes to how often we report back Achievement progress to our back end service. This should have no outward impact on the game, but will stabilize the connection to the service.