|The Wanderer Update|
|Release Date||September 26, 2019|
|Original Post||Official System Era Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 1.4.15|
|Next Patch||Patch 1.6.49|
Updates[edit | edit source]
New objects have been added to the game!
- This one is secret, but you will unlock them while completing the Wanderer experience!
- Stone figurines for the Figurine Platform that spawn on specific planets. Special Lapis and Jasper versions can be found on specific planets!
- Added two new camera filters to the Small Camera to make your adventure photos even cooler!
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
Several Quality of Life issues have been addressed in this update.
- Boost Mod will now properly affect tool speed when combined with a Narrow or Wide mod regardless of equipping order or slot position.
- Any combination of Augments can now be equipped simultaneously, (like Boost Mod and Inhibitor Mod)
- Increased the number of beacon colors to 10, up from 6.
- Fireworks now fire without delay when attached to aux slots and reactive sockets. Fireworks still have a delay when ignited on ground, or from a non-reactive slot.
- T1 Platforms now have oxygen rails.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
The following bugs have been fixed as of version.
Community Identified Issues
- Last tether in bundle is now be placed as expected. Last glowstick and last extender in bundle are also being placed correctly now.
- Soil Centrifuge is not becoming stuck in downward position when user saves and exits after it is done with its operation.
- Orientation of packaged items is now maintained when placing them onto a platform.
- Last glowstick in a bundle is placed with the correct orientation now, the same as every other glowstick.
- Galactic suit now points when the player clicks on terrain.
- Medium printer is now able to print on the XL Platform A, regardless of the direction it is facing.
- Player is no longer able to print from the diagonal slots on the Large Hoop Platform B
- Jetpack now shuts off when picking up an item while using the aux keys to fly.
- Large Storage Ring now has correct SFX when picked up, dropped, and when landing.
- Large storage now has correct SFX when picked up, dropped, and when landing
- Hologram orientation of packaged Extra Large Arch Platform now matches the Hologram orientation of XL Arch Platform when printing.
- Large Hoop Platforms now have the proper amount of oxygen connection points
- Both sides of medium storage now have mouse collision when expanded.
- LOD range for stalagmites has been increased
- All three shredders now maintain any partial scrap nuggets they have through save load, and pick up where they left off when creating scrap after loading.
- Small printer is no longer able to print from the diagonal slots on the tall platform. When placed in one of the slots, the printer is inactive.
- All platforms cables now disconnect once out of cable range.
- Printer is disabled when slotted into any of the non-horizontal slots on the Recreational Canopy.
- Client is now able to hear their own backpack printer SFX.
- Dropship will now bring players to the original starting shelter instead of the new player-created shelter when there are multiple shelters in a game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This update was released in honor of the late Paul Pepera, one of the co-founders of System Era.