|Release Date||January 9, 2017|
|Original Post||Official System Era Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 0.2.115.0|
|Next Patch||Patch 119|
Updates[edit | edit source]
New in 117:
- Fix four major crashes including one that could prevent saves from loading, and one that could occur on MP join.
- Fix issue where some unburied discoveries would not simulate physics after reloading a save.
- Fix very bad performance when training together many rovers or trucks.
- Fix trade module save behavior. All existing lost trade ships in save games should return to earth (possibly after doing the wrong trade, but all new saves will work properly)
- Bring in physics freeze distance by a bit, reducing incidence of cases where objects fall through ground. (More improvements incoming).
Xbox/UWP gets all fixes from Steam 111 and 115. Recapping (minus Steam only issues):
- Allow the 2 expansion slots on backpack to use Filters, Tanks, and Tethers
- Fix exploit allowing player to trade for infinite resources by thieving the item like a pirate while launching
- Fix bug that would not allow a full oxygen tank to save an Astroneer from suffocating
- Cut value of Fuel in half on Trade module
- Double power requirement and production time of Condenser
- Fix known physics problems when attaching things to large storage on truck
- Fix bug allowing player to make building platforms after a conduit hub has already been branched.
- Change the Shuttle/Spaceship conduit hub type to the same as the habitat
- Allow Shuttle/Spaceship to reattach to previously created hubs
- Fix algorithm that picks the height of new base platforms, so that flat terrain makes flat bases
- Fix issue where resources hover out of backpack on loading save
- Fix Popper hazards spawning new research items on save load
- Fix for client Condenser exploit that would allow player to take unfilled fuel canister.
- Fix for research item exploit where player could save game after getting item, and reload.
- Fix for clients not seeing correct light and oxygen state on tethers.
- Fix for clients being unable to hear anything in SFX category of sounds.
- Don't allow player to enter vehicles while interacting/holding anything else