|Release Date||January 21, 2017|
|Original Post||Official System Era Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 117|
|Next Patch||Patch 125|
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Cross-play multiplayer between Xbox One and Windows 10 Store PC versions now works!
- Fix up the way that objects with research items get dug up. You can now kill hazards without uncovering their buried research item.
- Make spikers destroy after a bit when you dig them up.
- Spikers can be jumped on without hurting you, like that jellyfish scene from Finding Nemo.
- Improve the distance at which objects have physics, allowing (for example) zebra balls to roll further from player
- Fix the disappearance of vehicles and items, particularly when frame rates are low.
- A couple surprises you'll have to discover.