|Release Date||May 5, 2017|
|Original Post||Official System Era Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 154|
|Next Patch||Patch 182|
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Hydrazine can explode!
- Gas hazards now despawn after being uncovered from terrain.
- Improved research curve. Chests of the same type can now be re-researched. (This resolves an issue where some players might never see certain unlocks)
- Add Turkish language to the build.
- Add Early Accesss/Pre-alpha + Build # to on-screen overlay.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing the occurrence of visible seams in terrain in MP or after save load.
- Improve rover stability in MP so they no longer unrecoverably fly apart.
- Most rocks now despawn after being dug up.
- Fix gamepad camera behavior while in planet navigation.
- Fix incorrect research unlock text.
- Fix ejected resource nuggets being ungrabbable for non-host players.
- Fix various audio cues playing incorrectly in MP.
- Fix power cells not unlocking despite the player receiving an unlock message.