From Astroneer Wiki
Uses[edit | edit source]
Platforms can be used for the following:
- The Platform can then be expanded again into a Large Platform.
- Constructing a second platform directly from the first platform will prevent the first from being upgraded into a Large Platform
- Used as a housing for one Tier-2 objects , like Solar Panel, Storage, and Artifacts.
- Storage for 2 small items (8 if using storage module).
- Using Platform for storage prevents items from getting blown away during Storms
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Each platfrom, inculding the deployed Habitat can make up to 6 connection to another platform
- There is no limit on how much connection can be made between the habitat or the platform
- Platforms were originally intended to have much more dynamic building nodes, where it's cables can be attached manually between any platforms
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- There is a bug where if too much platform built on a base, older platform and it's module will stop sharing it's power with it's base, but it can still function independently