|Crafted at||Medium Printer|
|Unlock Cost||250 Bytes|
Source[edit | edit source]
|Smelting Furnace|| Resin x2
Uses[edit | edit source]
The Smelting Furnace refines raw resources when the player turns on the furnace. Nuggets will be pulled from attached storage as one of the four slots on the bottom becomes available until all smeltable resources are refined. The furnace will stop if there is no free storage to place the smelted output item, and will resume when a space becomes free.
The following table lists the raw resources and what they refine to.
- Power Consumption Rate: 3 U/s
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Smelting Furnace has gone through the most changes during its development. It currently has 4 versions and an automated Pre-release version of it, which in turn has another model.
- Smelting takes 15 seconds per ingot with full power, or 45 Units of power used per ingot.
- If you place Hydrogen into the Smelting Furnace, it will explode.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The Smelting Furnace will sometimes stop making sounds when filling with resources. This can be fixed by re-attaching the Smelting Furnace to the platform.
Gallery[edit | edit source]