|Crafted at||Large Printer|
|Byte Cost||6,250 Bytes|
Source[edit | edit source]
|Solar Array|| Copper
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Power Production Rate: 8 Units/s
- Solar Arrays are cheaper than RTGs, but are absolutely not portable due to being T3-sized objects even when packaged.
- In comparison to RTGs, Solar Arrays are an ideal match to bases which already have lots of Batteries for power storage, since they don't provide power at night.
- Solar Arrays are ostensibly the best power producer for locations with permanent or frequent sunlight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It produces twice as much power as a player-made RTG (4 U/s).
- The Solar array is 16x as powerful as the Small Solar and 4x as much as the Medium Solar.
See also[edit | edit source]