|This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .|
|Crafted at||Small Printer|
|Unlock Cost||750 Bytes|
The Storage Sensor is an Automation item in Astroneer. It allows players to detect when there is a change in storage states of connected storage items and will send a signal to connected items.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Storage Sensor|| Zinc
Uses[edit | edit source]
- The Storage Sensor can be anchored to many different modules, a list of which can be found in the next section.
- In short, the sensor can be configured to send a signal when the connected storage fills, empties, or stops becoming full/empty.
- The Storage Sensor can be used to limit the power consumption of the Auto Arm, turning it on and off as required.
List of Compatible Modules[edit | edit source]
All Storage, which includes:
- Medium, Large, and Tall Storage
- Medium and Large Resource Canister
- Medium Soil Canister
- Medium and Large Storage Silos (A and B)
All Platforms, which includes:
- Medium Platform A, B, C, Tall, and T
- Large Platform A, B, C, T, and Curved
- Extra Large Platform A, B, C, and Curved
- Figurine Platform
- Extra Large Arch Platform
- Large Hoop Platform A and B
Tractor, Trailer, Buggy, Medium Rover, and Large Rover
Small, Medium, and Large Shuttles
Shelter and Field Shelter
Gallery[edit | edit source]