Small Oxygen Tank
From Astroneer Wiki
(Redirected from Tank)
|Small Oxygen Tank|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Small Oxygen Tanks can be crafted using Titanium after being researched for 1600 bytes.
- When connected via a Tether to a base module or vehicle, the Small Oxygen Tank will fill with Oxygen.
- The Small Oxygen Tank attaches to any T1 slot and stores exactly as much Oxygen as the backpack's main tank (72 seconds when idling, 50 seconds when running.)
- Having one Small Oxygen Tank in the backpack doubles the player's Oxygen storage.
- When untethered, the Small Oxygen Tank's Oxygen is consumed prior to the backpack's. The oxygen gauge on the tank visibly empties as its capacity runs dry.
- If the player attaches a full oxygen tank to every auxiliary and widget slot on their backpack and Terrain Tool and idles, they will be able to breathe untethered for around 15 minutes.
- If running while carrying the same load of Small Oxygen Tanks, they will be able to breathe untethered for about 10.8 minutes.