Quick note! if there's more than 20 lines on the update, please do only include the UPDATE parts, cause it'll make the front page look pretty weird when too much is added.
Name: Basebuilding Update
Release Date: 15th March 2018
- Redesigned look, better physics, reduced research costs.
- New Directional indicators, Splitter added
- New platforms, Modules can be unpacked on rovers
- Fewer orange floating UI buttons
- Release Date: 29th March 2018
- Fixed the bug that caused players to lose the ability to pick up items in the world. This should also fix any saves previously impacted by this issue.
- Fixed a big with fabricators created in 0.6.3 that caused them to not update their print lists with the new platforms
- Release Date: 30th March 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused bases on fabricators, solar panels, and worklights to not deploy.
- Release Date: 2nd April 2018
- Fixed some crashes that were occurring upon loading saves.