Quick note! if there's more than 20 lines on the update, please do only include the UPDATE parts, cause it'll make the front page look pretty weird when too much is added.
Version: 0.10.2.0 The Crafting Update
Release Date: 6th September 2018
Updates Stage 1: Gathering resources with your terrain tool Stage 2: Smelting and Refining resources. Stage 3: Extracting resources from soil Stage 4: Compositing two resources together Stage 5: Collecting Atmospheric Resources
- New Resources and Recipes
- New types of resource deposits have been added - Quartz, Clay, and Graphite.
- Quartz can be smelted into Glass
- Clay can be smelted into Ceramic
- Organic can now be smelted into Carbon. Coal deposits have been removed from the game and any existing Coal nuggets have been migrated to Carbon nuggets.
- The Medium Generator now uses Carbon!
- The following new crafted resources can be created at the Chemistry Lab:
- Rubber, Plastic, Aluminum Alloy, Tungsten Carbide, Graphene, Diamond, Hydrazine, Silicone, Explosive Powder, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Nanocarbon Alloy
- The following new atmospheric resources can be gathered using the Atmospheric Condenser:
- Hydrogen, Argon, Methane, Nitrogen, Helium, Sulfur
- GENERAL CHANGES
More information: See Full Notes