|The subject of this article has been removed from Astroneer.|
|Day/Night Cycle||10 Minutes|
Terran is the starting planet in Astroneer. It's the only planet with a moon: Barren. The surface of the planet has excess amounts of Compound, Resin, Organic, and if lucky enough, Ammonium, Quartz, and Clay. The cavern layers of this planet provide an adequate amount of Graphite, Laterite and Malachite, plentiful Ammonium, and, rarely, Titanite and Lithium. Storms on the planet are generally uncommon and occur roughly every 10-15 minutes. Not all storms will pass over the player's location, but often pass nearby. Power generation on Terran is balanced enough for the player to effectively use the Solar Panel, Wind Turbine, and Small Generator. The Medium Generator is not a reliable option because the Tungsten that is needed to fabricate it isn't a naturally available resource on the planet. However, if one manages to get their hands on some whether from crashes or other means, the medium generator becomes a much better option than the small generator.
- Grassy Patch: Has a large amount of organic resources scattered around ready to be harvested, however it is difficult to find Research Items on the surface.
- Exotic Garden: A very rare and small area that spawns exotic plants and its own Research items.
- Flatlands: Flat and rocky area, great for building bases. Research Items are relatively common in most worlds. Otherwise, frequent trips to Green Earth are necessary. Organic resources are fairly common. Resin and compound are common here as well.
- Towering Forest: Very tall trees occasionally appear, and a good amount of Research Items can be collected from this area. Great starting area for new players.
- Mountains: Extreme terrain zone, and, due to its altitude, power generation from Wind Turbines seems to works very well here.
- Green Earth: The underground layer of Terran, named after its dark green appearance. Hazardous Flora such as Spikers and Exploders appear commonly in here. Despite being underground, one may occasionally find windy weather and a storm here (as of 0.8).
- The time it takes for a day/night cycle to pass is exactly 10 minutes
- The atmosphere is composed of nitrogen (100 ppu), hydrogen (75 ppu) and argon (50 ppu)