Tundra planet is similar to the Terran starter planets, except much colder and hence covered in snow and ice. They can consist of flat plains and tundras or large mountains and winding hills. Wind vanes and wind turbines are recommended on this planet due to the naturally windy conditions, which may also cause storms to appear more frequently.
The average time it takes for a day/night cycle to pass is around 20 minutes.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Icy Plains: Ice spikes occasionally form in clusters. Plenty of wind, which makes this a perfect place to plant your wind turbines.
- The Tundra: Small patches of organic resources may appear; lots of rocky formations.
- Snowy Hills: Highlands with thick layers of snow on top.
- Acid Lake: Doesn't actually contain acid; named due to small ponds of green-colored terrain with red dirt forming around them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tundra is the only planet where Marbles can be found on it's surface, it's also known as the best place to find such.