|Crafted at||Large Platform|
The Vehicle Bay or also referred as the "Large Printer", is one of the Tier-3 Modules in Astroneer. It is used to fabricate Vehicles and attachments for them. The Vehicle Bay needs 8 bars of Power to operate and 3x Compound to be built. They also allow a Shuttle or a Large Shuttle to land nearby. You can also attach a Vehicle Bay to a Large Rover and have a mobile Landing Area.
List of vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Buggy - 1x Aluminum + 1x Compound
- Medium Rover - 1x Ceramic + 2x Aluminum
- Large Rover - 2x Aluminum Alloy + 2x Rubber
- Small Shuttle - 2x Aluminum
- Medium Shuttle - 1x Aluminum Alloy + 2x Ceramic
- Large Shuttle - 2x Titanium Alloy + 2x Ceramic
List of vehicle attachments[edit | edit source]
- Open 1-Seat or Enclosed 1-Seat
- 3-Seat - Cannot be placed on Small Rover|Medium Rover|Large Rover or Shuttle
- Crane - Cannot be placed on Small Rover
- Large Storage - Cannot be placed on Small Rover
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tier 2 modules printed on a vehicle can be removed by hand, but Tier 3 modules are staying put.
- When printing a Tier 3 module on a vehicle with the slots filled, the module will come off. This is useful if you want a storage to put all your Medium Storages on.
Media[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]