We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Widgets are Small modules that can be carried in the backpack and most the Storage modules to carry out a specific purpose, such as generating or storing Oxygen or Power. Some widgets can only function if they are placed in one of the backpack's Widget Slots.
Function With the Widget Slot[edit | edit source]
- Small Solar Panels: Solar Panels generate power in direct sunlight at 1 unit every 2 seconds
- Wind Vane: Wind Vanes generate power using winds and player's movement at 1 unit every 2 seconds
- Organic Generator: The Generator consumes Organic material to produce 40 units of power in 40 seconds
Function Without the Widget Slot[edit | edit source]
- Small Battery: Batteries store 8 units of Power and still function while inside the backpack's inventory
- Tank: Stores oxygen equal to the backpack's capacity. Still functions while inside the backpack's inventory
- Power Cells: Generate 16 units of power before disappearing completely. Still functions while inside the backpack's inventory
- Filter: Provides extra oxygen for a limited amount of time. Still functions while inside the backpack's inventory