We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Astroneer is an Early-Access Indie Space Themed Exploration & Survival-Crafting Games developed by System Era
Extracted from Steam Store Description
Explore and exploit distant worlds in Astroneer – A game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration.
The sudden development of technology for rapid space travel enables fast and inexpensive journeys to the stars. Exo Dynamics, the dominant conglomerate in the new field, has opened flights to daring citizens of Earth. Like the Yukon gold rush of old, waves of adventurers sign up to launch themselves into a new frontier, risking everything to seek their fortune in the far reaches of the galaxy. These are the Astroneers.
As an Astroneer, you must find a way to dig out a life on one of a multitude of harsh new worlds. Blast through the terrain to uncover precious artifacts and materials you can use to fuel your quest to become a wealthy baron in the stars. Along the way, discover oddities, raise questions, and uncover mysteries. Perhaps not all is as it seems.
The Current Features of Astroneer[edit | edit source]
- Unique Visuals - Astroneer specializes in diagetic UI, means every mechanics appear as physical object rather than 2d Interface
- Explore 6 different procedurally generated Planets, each with their own unique Biomes and Hazards
- Shape your world using the Terrain Tool, and enhance it's capabilities using Augments
- Collect Research Items, use it to discover Schematics by performing Researches and rare Resources.
- Over 60 unique Items, including: Resources, Modules, and Vehicles.
- Play with friends (or strangers you've recently added as friend ) via. Multiplayer mode.